Good morning and happy Monday, bookworms and Sparrows!
Recruitment for SHADOW IN AR’SANCIOND’s critique partners is now OPEN!
Here’s what you need to know:
- Shadow in Ar’Sanciond is the epic fantasy prequel novella to the Relics of Ar’Zac trilogy. You don’t need to have read the main series to critique this one.
- Because it’s a novella, it’s short at around 30k.
- It’s the second draft. I’ve gone over it once but it’s still fairly raw. No professional editing has happened yet.
- I’m looking for 3 or 4 people to read it normally and highlight any plot holes, areas with slow pacing, repetition, things that make no sense, etc. I’m not looking for a line edit or proofread at this point. You’d be commenting on the story and chapters as a whole, not reconstructing individual paragraphs or finding spelling errors
- Deadline: 19th January. December is a busy time for many people, so I’ve set a slightly longer deadline to allow for panicked Christmas shopping and lazy holidays
- TRIGGER WARNING: the characters in this novella discuss destroying their country and the mass murder and suicide of everyone involved and alive in the country at the time as an unfortunate side product.
- Registration is open until this week Friday (23rd November).
Interested? Sign up for my street team here:
The ‘application form’ (one-click registration) will be with you shortly after 🙂
If you’d like to find out more about the list you’d be joining first, you can do so here:
If you have any questions, leave a comment below and I’ll get back to you as soon as I can 🙂